Yale West Campus Fitness Center Rules/Enrollment Form (currently accepting access requests)
Yale West Campus occupants must complete this enrollment form to gain access to the Fitness Center. Following submission of the form, Fitness Center access is automatically granted within 24 hours. Enrollees will only be contacted if further information is required.
Users should follow Yale’s current COVID-19 protocols that have been posted at the facility. Following the Updated Masking Guidance from the University, face coverings will be optional for West Campus Fitness Center users. Consistent with the recent guidance, masking is still required for those who have COVID-19 symptoms or test positive, are a close contact of someone who has tested positive, and/or have a university-sponsored exemption to vaccination. Masks are strongly encouraged for those who are fully vaccinated but have not yet received a booster. Social distancing should be maintained wherever possible. Please wipe all key touchpoints with disinfectant wipes or other appropriate disinfecting cleaning products.
Please direct questions or report equipment malfunctions to email@example.com
The West Campus Fitness Center is available to Yale West Campus occupants. Under no circumstances is anyone allowed in the fitness center without completing the enrollment form.
Exercising has risks and you should consult with a physician before starting an exercise program. Become familiar with the equipment and techniques. Yale is not responsible for any injuries. Please allow 24 hours for processing.
- Keep the gym clean and neat
- Proper attire, including shirts and shoes, is required
- Wipe perspiration off equipment
- Place all trash in receptacles
- Use a spotter when lifting weights
- Refrain from slamming the weights down
- Return all weights to their proper location
- Do not provide access to unauthorized persons
- Do not leave weights on bars
- Be respectful of all users
- Locks may be used on lockers while using the facility, but must NOT be left longer than needed. Lockers are for day use only, and any contents left in lockers after hours will be removed and discarded.
Violations of any of these rules will result in termination of gym access.